mTape LTO-7 Thunderbolt 3 Archiving Solution
mTape Thunderbolt 3 LTO-7 Archiving Solution
- Desktop Thunderbolt LTO-7 tape drive certified by Apple & Intel
- 6 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life - Significantly longer than hard drives
- Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Reads and writes to both LTO 6 & 7 tapes, reads LTO 5 tapes
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered - Enables use in any environment
- Free mLogic LTFS Utility for simple drag & drop archiving
- macOS and Windows compatible
- Ships complete with LT0-7 tape, Cleaning tape and Thunderbolt cable
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mTape Thunderbolt revolutionizes LTO, enabling users to easily connect LTO-7 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mTape is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mTape is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving and media management software for macOS and Windows including:
Innovative Design. Solid engineering.
- DEREK KLEIN, Director of Technology, T Group Productions, Culver City, CA
|Interface:||2x Thunderbolt 3 ports|
|Tape Drive:||IBM LTO-7, LTFS Compatible|
|System Requirements:||Mac or Windows PC with Thunderbolt port|
|Size:||11.5 x 8 x 4"/ 29.2 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm|
|Weight:||8.75 lb / 4 kg|
|What's in the Box?|| mTape with LTO-7 tape drive
Fujifilm LTO-7 tape cartridge
Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
1 meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
Universal power adapter
|Warranty:|| Standard 2-year factory warranty
Extend Warranty to 3-years